I’m feverish today. I spent all night forcing myself not to move, lest I start shaking again from a chill even though I had 3 blankets piled on me and the heater on. Today my head throbs every time I move it… so since I’m at work because I can’t afford to take a sick day but I really don’t feel like working, I think I’ll fill out a survey (stolen from my Ading):
– Available: Technically, yes. Mentally, no.
– Age: 23
– Annoyance: Right now, my throbbing headache. In general, rude people annoy me.
– Animal: MONKEY!!!
– Beer: Stella Artois or Blue Moon
– Birthday: 19 September
– Best Friends: Jamie, Angela, Sam
– Body Part on opposite sex: les yeux
– Best feeling in the world: a Sunday kind of love ♥
– Best weather: …is it weird that I like colder weather? 19°C (66°F) with the sun out is a perfect day for walking.
– Been in Love: Oui.
– Been on stage?: Oo.
– Believe in Magic: …in a young girl’s heart? Yes, I do.
– Believe in God: Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
– Believe in Santa: You mean, St. Nick? We’re buddies, me & him.
– Candy: Snickers… all time favorite, EVER. Especially if I put it in the fridge for an hour. Yum!
– Color: Rouge.
– Chocolate/Vanilla: Mmhmm, chocolate!
– Chinese/Mexican: I like both!
– Cake or pie: Red velvet cake from Cake Man in Brooklyn.
– Continent/Country to visit: Japan or France.
– Cheese: Brie. Oh how I love brie.
– Day or Night: Day…
– Dance in the rain?: So much fun!
– Eggs: Benedict, or sunny side up with rice & ketchup. Yum!
– Eyes: deep & dark brown.
– Everyone’s got: to be bold.
– Ever failed a class?: Gah. Malheureusment… one class—when I was very young and very easily distracted.
– Full name: Ena Nicole Aquino Suarez
– Food: Tinola sa gata. Masarap!
– Greatest Fear: Being completely and totally alone.
– Goals: making the people I love happy, finding happiness for myself & someday being a good wife & mother.
– Gum: Meh, I’m not a big fan of gum. Hurts my jaw.
– Get along with your parents?: Yes’m! They’re my favorite people.
– Good luck charm: porc-épic.
– Hair Color: Dark Brown
– Height: 5’6″ or 168cm.
– Happy: I’m actually very happy this morning.
– Holiday: Thanksgiving & Christmas because it means fam bam time.
– How do you want to die: Whoa… happy & sleeping.
– Ice Cream: Cheese (it exists and it’s freaking delicious) or Lychee.
– Instrument: Voice is my instrument of choice but I really wish I could play the guitar.
– Jewelry: My purple pineapples—the earrings passed from my Ninang, to my mom and then to me.
– Job: Marketing Assistant / Graphic Designer / IT Tech
– Kids: I love my nephews & I know I’ll love my own… but most kids kind of annoy me.
– Kickboxing or karate: Kickboxing.
– Keep a journal?: Oui. There are a lot of things I can’t say on the big ol’ internet.
– Longest Car Ride: Los Angeles to Arizona?
– Love: is all around you.
– Letter: E and N.
– Laughed so hard you cried: I always do when I’m with my sisters. ♥
– Milk flavor: Plain. If only I could actually drink it without my lactose intolerance doing a number on me.
– Movies: Lately, I’ve been loving Japanese animated films like Paprika, Perfect Blue, etc. Oh and I really love The Triplets of Belleville. But I pretty much watch them all.
– Motion sickness?: Yes… I hate car rides.
– McD’s or BK: Mmm, McD’s double cheese burger, hold the pickles and BK fries. Delicious. But I rarely eat fast food now.
– Number of Siblings: Technically, two. Mentally, four.
– Number of Piercings: deux
– Number: neuf (9)
– One wish: right now? To have him stay…
– Perfect Pizza: Margherita (tomato, basil & mozarella).
– Pepsi/Coke: Coke
– Quail: huh?
– Reason to cry: I don’t like crying. So there’s never a good enough reason.
– Reality T.V.: ANTM! or Project Runway.
– Radio Station: 102.7 KISS FM.
– Roll your tongue in a circle?: yessiree bob!
– Ring size: no freaking clue.
– Song: right now… Chasing Pavements by Adele or The Fairest of the Seasons by Nico.
– Shoe size: 9 or 9.5
– Salad Dressing: Balsamic Vinaigrette.
– Sushi: Philadelphia, Salmon Sashimi, and Dragon Roll. Oh & I love “the Kitchen Sink” from this one sushi place in San Diego.
– Skipped school: haha, hasn’t everyone?
– Slept outside: camping!
– Skinny dipped?: haha, yes… long ago.
– Shower daily?: Um, yes. Doesn’t everyone?
– Sing well?: I’ve been told so (& Ading you TOTALLY sing well, crazypants).
– In the shower?: huh?
– Swear?: like a sailor.
– Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries especially dipped in dark chocolate.
– Time for bed: I try to sleep by 10pm, it usually ends up being 2am.
– Thunderstorms: scare the crap out of me.
– Unpredictable: I seem to surprise people sometimes.
– Vacation spot: Philippines.
– Weakness: cheese.
– Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Hm… ionno. We’re all different, aren’t we? Probably Alina.
– Who makes you laugh the most: Ate Lorie & Geezy.
– Worst feeling?: when I disappoint someone.
– Wanted to be a model?: Haha… no. I’m clutzy.
– Where do we go when we die?: Heaven.
– Worst Weather?: 45°C (114°F) and dry. Awful.
– X-Rays: are cool looking.
– Ex’s: just one. & he’s my best friend.
– Year it is now: 2008
– Yellow: snow? Haha.
– Zoo animal: MONKEY.
LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Slept in a bed beside you?: N
2. You went to the mall with?: Ate Lorie.
3. You went to dinner with?: N
4. You talked to on the phone?: N
5. Made you laugh?: N
6. Hugged you?: N
7. Said they loved you? Lare-bear.
8. Held your hand?: N
9. Spoke with? Vincent
10. You cried over?: …can’t remember. Probably Sam.
11. Last person you texted? N